The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I really hate to do it but I have too many tanks set up right now and want to get rid of this one. everything except for the tank, filter and substrate is new and it is a very nice, fully loaded hi-tech system. It hurts me to have to do this:

-40 gallon Tall Glass Visio Tank (Black Trim) 30L x 12W x 24H

-Pine Stand Painted Black (Just Bought)

-40 lbs Eco Complete Substrate (2 weeks old)

-30" 150W HQI Current Sunpod with 14K Bulb and 12 LED Lunar Lights/6 blue and 6 white (Add $80 for ADA 8000k Bulb/2 days old with reciept to prove it)- SOLD!

-Eheim 2227 Wet/Dry Canister Filter with Eheim Sustrat Pro Media (5L)

-100w Ebo Jager Heater

-5 lbs. aluminum brushed CO2 Tank (never used/empty)

-Milwaukee CO2 Regulator w/ Bubble Counter & Solenoid Valve

-Milwaukee SMS122 pH Controller w/ 2x7.01pH Callibration Solution

-CO2 Diffuser (8 coil or Azoo/ your choice or take both)

-24 hour timer

-Maxijet 1200 Powerhead

-CO2 proof Tubing (black)

-2 lbs KNO3

Most of the equipment is still in the original shipping boxes they came in. This setup is 80 percent new and, as you can see, Ive only used the light for demonstration purposes (It was shipped to me yesterday). It is sitting soundly in the box now. If youre asking about separation of the package, i can only separate the items in groups

here's the breakdown:

-Tank, Stand and Substrate ($100)

-30" 150 Watt HQI Sunpod with 14K DE Bulb & 24 Hour Timer$225 (add ADA 8000K Bulb for $75 more)

-Completely NIB Automated CO2 Kit (5 lbs Brushed Aluminum Co2 Tank, pH Controller with 7.01 Callibration solution, Milwaukee CO2 Regulator, Solenoid Valve & Bubble Counter with CO2 proof tubing, and your choice of diffuser ($320)

-Eheim 2227 Wet/Dry Canister Filter with 5L Substrat Pro Media ($125)

Spent well over $1000
Package totals $855

Take it the whole thing today for $720 OBO

or refer to the packages above.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Pick up Preferred, but I will ship. Please contact me for details on shipment if youre interested. i will need your zipcode to calculate those expenses. I am located in Los Angeles, Miracle Mile. Thanks guys!

Best,

Sun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.