Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PICK UP IN NORTH NJ ONLY

I need to get rid of one of my tanks. $300 --OBO takes it all

- 20 Gallon long tank (very scratched but you can pick up a new tank for $20 or so I would imagine at the $1/gallon sales, the real value is in all the other equipment and fish)
- eheim ecco pro 60 or 80 model (not sure) (canister filter)
- 40lbs ecocomplete substrate
- 5# Co2 tank
- Milwaukee regulator + bubble ladder diffuser
- Stand with hanging lights
- Lights (2x T12 included you can run T8 bulbs if you want)
- Stealth pro heater (I think this is the one subject to recall currently, i.e. subject to blowing up. I have a barely used jager but that will cost an extra $20).
- Fauna (10 (or so) dwarf chain loaches, two emerald tetras, on rasbora, one otto I think, and some cherrie shirmp, not sure how many there are but I have seen at least 4)
- Flora (a full head of elocharis sp. Japan, s. repens, needle leaf java fern, chain sword, crypt, might be some other stuff I can't think of)

I also have a 10 gallon tank which is empty ($30) includes tank, cover, aquaclear, 10 and 8W Solarmax t5.

Some former shots

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
What a gorgeous tank! It's a shame to break it down...
What is the tall dark green plant just right of center - is that the needle leaf?
Good luck on your sale!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Don't knock it - it looks great as a jungle, too! I think the "flowers" are hygro?
Thanks for the id on the bolbitis. I've heard that name tossed around on SnS, but I didn't know what it was. It's a gorgeous plant, I'll have to look it up & see if it will work in a low/mid light, low tech tank...now I get why so many folks want it! lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bolbitis, aka African water fern, is a great plant and perfect for a low/mid light, low tech tank. Highly recommended. I still miss that plant. Oh yeah, and, yes that is hygro.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
I would be interested in most that elocharis sp. Japan. Hit me up if you part out the plants.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hm, you're a three hour drive from me in Providence, so I'm not so sure it's worth it. If it's still available next time I go to NYC, maybe it'll work out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope just regular old sunset hygro. Doesn't flower but the color is just as nice (see pic).

Too bad I got to get rid of this tank. I'm parting it out but I won't have much left because I'm going to take the fish myself for my office tank. Also I'm not going to sell the CO2 because the deposit I have in the tank is worth much more than I could sell it for. Was only really willing to do a package for someone who wanted.

I have someone interested in the hairgrass. Pretty much everything else is up for grabs. I would do the remaining stuff (minus the co2, needle leaf java fern and drift wood) for $120/OBO.

Oh and personally I don't think its worth a 6 hour drive out of your way.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.