The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lmk what you have, I have only 2 stems ATM.

Also have Nesaea crassicaulis- This is one of this sp. to keep happy...not for beginners.

Can't find info. except pixl.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you get me a picture of the Staurogyne sp purple that you are selling?
This ain't a sale thread.....You have something to offer! Pm me...if not stay off the thread....don't litter this thread.

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Can you get me a picture of the Staurogyne sp purple that you are selling?
This ain't a sale thread.....You have something to offer! Pm me...if not stay off the thread....don't litter this thread.

Not 2 different species. It was mis-identified when it was introduced into the hobby a few years ago. hygro purple=Styro. purple.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
No offense, but maybe the person misunderstood. The title of this thread was "FS:...." Don't jump on people when it's your own fault. Maybe try 'For Trade:...'

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No offense, but maybe the person misunderstood. The title of this thread was "FS:...." Don't jump on people when it's your own fault. Maybe try 'For Trade:...'
None taken! but I read FT in title. Dunno how you read FS instead of FT in title.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.