The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is a bit off topic I guess considering what all we sell here usually, but its what I have to offer at the moment :p

I have a Black HP Mini Netbook 1030NR 10.1" lcd with a 16gb solid state hard drive and 1GB ram(Can be upgraded to 2gb if requested). Here's the full product specs that it shipped with:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...foCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3832488

Its around a year old. Looks and functions like brand new save for 3 tiny(1-2mm) dots on the screen(not bad pixels but cosmetic may be able to be cleaned off). Has a fresh install of windows XP Home on it matching the product sticker on the bottom of the netbook. No Microsoft Office but it does come with OpenOffice. Battery still testing good. Being sold as-is as I have no way to offer a warranty on it other than DOA and returning the trade but I guarantee it works and HP or your local shop can fix anything that ever breaks on it. Restore discs can be bought for shipping cost from HP as well, I didn't get any when I bought the system. Does not come with an external optical drive either, I didn't buy one with it so yeah. I can shoot a video/take pics if requested.

I Bought it new for around $350 over a year ago and just never really used it. Im looking to get around $200 out of it worth in Shrimp(Caridina sp) or Tanks(4-20gallons) or Canister Filters, combo, ect..Surprise me! or pp cash at absolute worst. if cash then add $10 for shipping, if trading i'll cover shipping if you do otherwise let me know. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.