The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an overabundance of Red Root Floaters in my 120g.

Rather than having to keep using it for compost - i'd like to see if anyone locally would like some? I ideally would like to trade it for larger anubias species, moss, HC, or crypt species - but will gladly sell them too.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weather has me a little skeptical on shipping right now - but I will definitely be up for shipping in the spring.

I don't have any heat packs - but keep an eye out in a few months! Just too cold right now to risk it!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. PM me what you're willing to trade up and I'll throw some RRF together for you. I have some other various plants I can throw in as well

I'm mostly looking for Anubias (not so much nana as I already have tons of it!) but mosses and other things are always interesting as well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an overabundance of Red Root Floaters in my 120g.

Rather than having to keep using it for compost - i'd like to see if anyone locally would like some? I ideally would like to trade it for larger anubias species, moss, HC, or crypt species - but will gladly sell them too.

Hi Veritas, I love your Red Root Floaters. I could only get green ones in Singapore. If you would mail some plants to me, I am willing to pay for the postage. Thanks in advance. Alvin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.