The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GEEK
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have three 501 filters. Two are in great working order, the third works, but has a missing impeller shaft, so it has been jury rigged with a cotter pin. It works fine, but is noisy, so I have been using it for parts.

Also included are an assortment of in flow, out flow parts, suction cups, elbows, spray bars, one hanger. I have about 5 feet of brand new tubing, and if you want, I can include some used sponges, and a bag of new and used Eheim ceramic rings.

Paypal only. I am going out of town Sunday, so if you are interested in these filters, please PM soon and I will ship it out by Saturday. I can get a photo posted at the end of the day if requested. Thanks so much!

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
I have three 501 filters. Two are in great working order, the third works, but has a missing impeller shaft, so it has been jury rigged with a cotter pin. It works fine, but is noisy, so I have been using it for parts.

Also included are an assortment of in flow, out flow parts, suction cups, elbows, spray bars, one hanger. I have about 5 feet of brand new tubing, and if you want, I can include some used sponges, and a bag of new and used Eheim ceramic rings.

Paypal only. I am going out of town Sunday, so if you are interested in these filters, please PM soon and I will ship it out by Saturday. I can get a photo posted at the end of the day if requested. Thanks so much!
I'd like to take these if Nyx doesn't need them or mind sharing : )

Suction cups,
elbows,
spray bars,
sponges,
and a bag of new and used Eheim ceramic rings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.