The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
79gph 4w used about 1 mon on my 10g i can clean up the media or not. its been sitting in water for about 2 weeks. i can ship wet or dry (im sure theres still bacteria on the filter) comes w/ hose inlet pipe and strainer, and outlet spray bar. the spray bar and inlet tube are spray painted black with krylon which is fish safe. pm me an offer. i paid new about $40

im going out of town friday and be back monday. ill ship thursday or friday morning if i get it pakaged in time, i'll be able to ship out tuesday

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh my bad i'm really sorry. :icon_smil $30 shipped pm or post if you likey i accept paypal non-cc payment please

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
hows the flow from it? I have one of the TOm's Knock off's and the flow on those is pathetic. I know they are similar design. But how well did it keep your tank filtered? I'm thinking of putting it on a highly planted 20l.

also did you mean 501?

I'm very much interested in taking this feller off yer hands. If you could PM me so we can work out payment.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
does it have the peice to hang it on the tank?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hows the flow from it? I have one of the TOm's Knock off's and the flow on those is pathetic. I know they are similar design. But how well did it keep your tank filtered? I'm thinking of putting it on a highly planted 20l.

also did you mean 501?

I'm very much interested in taking this feller off yer hands. If you could PM me so we can work out payment.
yes i did mean 501 my bad.

i had sand in the tank it was on a 10gal, it had good enough flow but i had too much sand and decaing shiz so i couldnt ever get phospahtes or algae down

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I might take it off your hands... not too sure. At the end of the month you still have it I might take it. Setting up my 10g CRS tank and not sure if I want to keep my HOB or switch to canister...

-Andrew

·
Registered
122 Posts
hmmm...very tempting for a canister that cheap. I have the money i just have to get hold of the parents card. Lets see what happens at the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
20 heavily planted?....looks like it's moderately planted according to the first few pics in your journal.

My ZooMed 501 couldn't handle my heavily planted 10 gallon tank so I had to get an Eheim classic 2213.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
20 heavily planted?....looks like it's moderately planted according to the first few pics in your journal.

My ZooMed 501 couldn't handle my heavily planted 10 gallon tank so I had to get an Eheim classic 2213.

I'd say thats heavy planted. the only spot in there that doesn't have something growing in it is the front right where the white sand is. and I have to clip hairgrass runners to keep it clean. I also have a toms mini can on there as well. I figured each could deal with half the tank.
I'd have went with an eheim or a xp1. But didn't realize I would be buying another filter so soon. Ahh well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts