The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a young group of 6 of my own tank raised cories for sale. They are from my breeding group of Wilds and F1's so these cories are excellent, strong stock. $25 plus prioirity shipping costs.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Bump for some nice looking sterbais!

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are sold. Thanks!
I just had another small hatch about 2 weeks ago, maybe 2 dozen babies. The parents aren't 2 years old yet so until they are, I'm lucky to be getting any fertilized eggs! They grow super fast for me so they'll be ready to sell in about 6 weeks. Let me know if you're interested and then I'll PM you when they are ready. Couple of shots below. First pic the small cory is only 1 week old, the other one is 2 weeks old. You can see how rapidly they grow!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a quick update. I've got at least 35 babies growing out. They should be ready to go late November. Every time I watch them in the tank they crack me up. I find them asleep head first in the moss with their tails sticking out, laying on their side asleep but mostely they are eating 24/7. I don't think there's a hungrier baby fish than a cory. Let me know if you're interested in reserving some. Shipping of all fish will stop early December until a week after the New Year and then only as temperatures permit safe shipping.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bsmith - pm me your zip code for shipping.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Those are some very healthy and beautiful cories you have there. Have you had any DOA's during shipping? I am always afraid of priority mail (I live out in the boonies). Do there fin rays turn orange?

Josh

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I have not had a single DOA cory. This summer I did have my first DOA young pleco. In a bag of 2, one was DOA, but I may have bumped the little guy netting him out of the tank. I have shipped all over the US. The "boonie" orders may take an extra day but with the Kordon breather bags they don't run out of air. I have a customer in the boonies of North Carolina who's fish regularly take the scenic route, visiting more towns in NC than I ever have, drives me nuts waiting for them to get there, but they always arrive ready to eat!

Price on the young cories is $4.25 each, 6 for $25.00. All PM's replied to.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.