The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

So I got these yamaya stone from a member here. I didn't end up using all of them and would like to sell them :/

It will be $1.75/lb

Please let me know.

I can manage to deliver this to Chinatown or anywhere near the N train line if it is not much of a weight. If not, you will have to pick it up. :S

Here is the picture

I am selling by pound, so tell me a range you are looking for and I will get the weight.

$25 for these. Weighted around 7.0lb

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can take some tonight. LOL my mom is stress with all the stuff I got at home, So I really need to get rid of something. :/

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am sorry Albert I don't have that much. But if you are to buy all of them I will carry it for you and just for you. *Wink *Wink

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL The only problem is. they all nano stones. I don't think any of them go up to 4". That is why I can't use them all. They are very good for shrimp tanks though. Since they don't effect the water parameter. And thank you albert for the picture :)

They look more like something to this in the picture

http://emergencyleash.com/auction/item.php?id=5

I realize that it is very hard to find a big yamaya stone. Sad!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
5.5" x 4" for the larger one

and 3.5" x 3" for the smaller one.

They are rare find red ones. I look around a while and found it long time ago. Now it is lay there because I am in to some other stone. LOL

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump. Still got plenty. If you guys tell me the amount range you can pay, I will pick up the stone. LOL

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'm looking for a few stones for my 10g. will have to look at your photos again.
few free to do so. But keep in mind that I won't be bringing them to you on Wednesday with all the stuff I am carrying already. LOL

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll take some to help you out....I pm'ed you.

Give me 10 dollars worth...it will be someone's Secret Santa gift.

J.k.!! Wasn't going to reveal it that easily...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts