The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following plants for sale: all are very clean, large, robust and will arrive in excellent shape. Shipping is $7, please be mindful of your local weather if it has been very hot, although I have sent and received several erios this summer without incident. Payment is through Paypal. I grow all my plants under ideal tonina-style conditions and my plants will have "picture-perfect" appearance.

Images were made yesterday (friday) of the actual plants for sale and these packages ship with limited edition "fluviatilis" stamp.

Syngonanthus "manaus" $5 or 3/$10
This plant makes the most amazing, exotic thicket. It's taken me a while to grow a bush this size but now I am glad to be able to share more than one stem at a time.

Syngonanthus "madeira" $12
This plant was an instant favorite, the dense crown, thicker growth makes this plant look more like an Eriocaulon on a stick. It takes a month or more to fully develop the stems of "Madeira" but these are 75-90% mature crowns. Some of these will have a secondary stem and/or crown developed already. The stems will be clipped from the front row (arc) of 5 stems.

This is a closeup of one of the glorious crowns. NOM NOM NOM

Tonina fluviatilis "Lotus Blossom" $4 2/$6

Eriocaulon "thailand" show plant $40
one single 100+ leaf mature mother plant. Over three inches across. You can keep it as a trophy plant or split into 4 plants for a cool field of Eriocaulon.

Eriocaulon aquaticum $10 multi plants with several whorls
This is the first Erio with which I have been able to accomplish a truly dense and unique growth.

And before anybody asks, no I do not have any Pantanal available right now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I clearly didnt chop out enough plants last weekend because I am already overgrown and now all plants are back for sale. There is a limited number of madeira or Pantanal stems and I can only fill 6 orders because that's how many tubes I have left. If you want some plants don't pussyfoot around, last time I sold out in 24 hours.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a fully mature Syngonanthus "madeira" next to a small, not fully developed L.i.v. "Pantanal" stem.

Additionally, I have some more Eriocaulons to add to the list, these are no longer WYSIWYG

Eriocaulon setaceum "Aussie III" $8/stem $15/2, huge crowns on this one, a very different and stunning plant

Erio Thailand An easy Erio species with straighter leaves than cinereum, sm $10, md $15, lg $20, few

Eriocaulon Australia type 2, md for $20, only one

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have many of these plants available, I'd love to cut out a few more plants before I go out of town.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.