Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**PHOTOS ARE UP**

Four Nhamunda Brown Wild Discus to be sold as a group for $400. I won’t split them up so if you don’t want all four, perhaps you can partner up with someone local. I’ve owned these discus since Feb. 2011 and they have done very well as a group alone in a fish tank. They should continue to be kept as a group. They tend to swim together and it looks very nice.

These are adult discus. The largest one is 7" and the smallest is 6". They are feeding on freeze-dried blackworms, flake foods, bloodworms, and other foods. They are trained to approach you and beg for food as you approach the tank. Two of them will eat from my hand and all of them are social fish. I keep them in Chicago tap water and perform water changes with straight tap treated with Seachem SAFE.

A center bar comes and goes on all of them depending on their mood.

I will not ship these fish.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wish I had the balls to risk transporting them back up to WI. Beautiful fish!
Option 1: I have few of those high quality styrofoam fish boxes (I keep them from previous discus orders). We can bag the fish up and you can put them in one of my fish boxes. The drive time from my house to Green Bay is 3hr. 40mins. I think they will do fine.

Option 2: Battery powered air pump, air stone and large cooler would work. Or if you have an AC/DC power converter, you can plug an air pump into your car power outlet.

Think about it and let me know. If you want to talk live, shoot me a PM and I'll post my cell #.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Option 1: I have few of those high quality styrofoam fish boxes (I keep them from previous discus orders). We can bag the fish up and you can put them in one of my fish boxes. The drive time from my house to Green Bay is 3hr. 40mins. I think they will do fine.

Option 2: Battery powered air pump, air stone and large cooler would work. Or if you have an AC/DC power converter, you can plug an air pump into your car power outlet.

Think about it and let me know. If you want to talk live, shoot me a PM and I'll post my cell #.
Option #3 - For $240 I will pick them up from ExReefer's home and drive them to GreenBay. For an extra $25. I'll stop in Milwaukee and do a water change.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
237 Posts

I completely missed this post my bad...I'm glad they sold for you.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.