The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an unused Eshopps WD-200CS wet/dry trickle filter for sale. It's rated for aquariums between 150-200 gallons with a max flow rate of 1000gph. It is 30"x12"x16" and has two 1" intakes. Everything in the picture will be included. So all you need is a pump.

This filter has been sitting in my basement for a few years, but is still in great shape as it has never been used. I bought it for a tank that was never set up.

I will not ship, sorry.

Take it for $150 in Carlisle, MA. I can also meet in Seabrook, NH on tuesday and friday afternoons. Only cash or paypal please.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I have to say this is a great deal for a great wet/dry, someone local needs to pick this up. Anyway free bump for you and if you can't sell it local think about shipping it and someone should snatch it up.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.