The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local pick up only, located in WA state, zip 98012.

I will be graduating soon and am currently looking at Master's programs abroad. I likely won't be able to set up any fish tanks in the near future and although I'd love to keep this tank and stand, it won't be working out and frankly, I could use the extra income 🙃

I'm looking for $125 for the 60U tank and $250 for the stand. If you'd like both the tank and stand, I'll knock off an additional $25 and do $350.

The pictures show the tank and stand wrapped in some plastic as I've just recently moved back in with family members to save a bit more money. If you're a serious buyer and would like more photos without the wraps, feel free to message me, although note they will not be re-wrapped for transit.

Both the tank and stand are unused, with the tank still in its original cardboard covers. If the tank is found to no longer be water-tight after purchase, please message me and I'll be happy to refund. I haven't had any issues with UNS tanks, so everything should work as promised :) I assembled the stand so it could be used as storage for other aquarium supplies. Product details can be found on BucePlant and MarineDepot (links aren't allowed here, so here are the search terms):

BucePlant: UNS 60U 20 Gallon Ultra Clear Rimless Aquarium
Marine Depot: APS Cabinet Stand for Nuvo Fusion 20 Aquarium - Matte Black

Pick-up can be scheduled at your convenience and can be contact-less if you'd like (I can place the tank and/or stand on my covered porch). The plastic wrappings around the tank and stand will be wiped down with disinfectant prior to pick-up as well.

Feel free to comment or PM me with any questions! I hope you all are doing well and continuing to stay safe :)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts