The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got some more plants for sale folks. This listing has a few I've never listed before, nor have I seen them listed for sale in the USA before. Each plant is clickable if you would like to see a picture. As always, I only take paypal (can do credit through paypal if necessary) and please add $5.00 for shipping for any number of plants. Thanks for looking folks. :D

Polygonum sp. 'Porto Vello' - 3 stems $6.00
Fissidens fontanus - $20.00 per portion (The picture is the same plant you will be getting. Each half of the 'bush' is about 2"x2" and will cover a much larger area when replanted on mesh, wood or rocks.)
Lilaeopsis sp. 'Micro' - 10 runners $10.00 (This is my best guess at an ID. The plant is the green 'grass' plant in front of Echinodorus tenellus 'Micro'. It grows as tall as it is in the picture. It's not hard to grow, though it is a slower growing plant. Each runner only has 1-3 leaves. Leaves are round, not flat blades. It came to me 2nd hand from Christel Kassleman herself.)
Rotala macrandra 'green' - 12 stems $5.00 SOLD
Eriocaulaceae sp. 'Type 2' - 5 stems $8.00 SOLD (A KH of 3-4 or lower and a pH of 6.5 or lower is preferable for this plant.)
Rotala sp. 'Goias' - 7 stems $5.00 SOLD
Bacopa sp. 'Pantanal' - 5 stems $6.00 SOLD
Bacopa sp. 'Araguaia' - 7 stems $6.00
Rotala sp. 'Nanjenshan' - 8 stems $6.00 PENDING
Potamogeton dentatus - 3 stems $5.00

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I've got some more plants for sale folks. This listing has a few I've never listed before, nor have I seen them listed for sale in the USA before. Each plant is clickable if you would like to see a picture. As always, I only take paypal (can do credit through paypal if necessary) and please add $5.00 for shipping for any number of plants. Thanks for looking folks. :D

Polygonum sp. 'Porto Vello' - 3 stems $6.00
Fissidens fontanus - $20.00 per portion (The picture is the same plant you will be getting. Each half of the 'bush' is about 2"x2" and will cover a much larger area when replanted on mesh, wood or rocks.)
Lilaeopsis sp. 'Micro' - 10 runners $10.00 (This is my best guess at an ID. The plant is the green 'grass' plant in front of Echinodorus tenellus 'Micro'. It grows as tall as it is in the picture. It's not hard to grow, though it is a slower growing plant. Each runner only has 1-3 leaves. Leaves are round, not flat blades. It came to me 2nd hand from Christel Kassleman herself.)
Rotala macrandra 'green' - 12 stems $5.00
Eriocaulaceae sp. 'Type 2' - 5 stems $8.00 (A KH of 3-4 or lower and a pH of 6.5 or lower is preferable for this plant.)
Rotala sp. 'Goias' - 7 stems $5.00
Bacopa sp. 'Pantanal' - 5 stems $6.00

PM sent on the Erio. thanks, bob

·
Registered
689 Posts
Rotala sp. 'Goias' - 7 stems $5.00

pm sent for Rotala sp. 'Goias' - 7 stems $5.00

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bacopa sp. 'Pantanal' is available again and I added a few more plants to the bottom of the list.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
pm sent for the Rotala
<only cuz Bob got all the Erio lol> kidding

·
Registered
90 Posts
pm sent about rotala "nanjenshan"

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
pm sent about rotala "nanjenshan"
late to me...but if he doesn't have extra i will share...
let me know. He usually has extra though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
awww dang :tongue: pm if you dont want it all!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts