The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tank has become over grown with red ludwigia Red Ludwigia (Ludwigia repens I think), some guppy grass , Java fern plant-lets 10/ 2 large, a small section of nana petit, java moss, Cryptocoryne lutea, small section Four Leaf Clover and some what i think is Bacopa. There are 2 Ludwigia that are at least one foot long with several side shoots that are 3 - 5 inches long so these can be broken off to make around a dozen plants I think. There are also other plants that I will throw in to the whole thing. I was thinking maybe $20 shipped over pay pall or we can work something ells out. I will be pulling the plants out in the morning when I clean and will take pics so if you want to see just give me your email and I will send them. SO IT's $20 OBO!!

P.S. this might be a buzz killer but there might be some plants with very little amount of what I think is hair alga. I never see it unless I look real close since my shrimp keep it down. I really only see it on the guppy grass. I also might be willing to separate it all up but would not like to and personal pick up would be great. lets talk I will be back online tonight to reply.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I tried to get back to ya and your pm is full.
I still have it so if you want pics pm me with a email and Ill send them.
Ill probably add some stems that will sprout into new plants and other small bits of stuff. I allso have some what I was told is stainless steal mesh fine and will throw some in probably 2x2in.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Got the plants today. NICE! There must be seventy two different kinds of them in there! Yep, I'm really happy for the price ~ this was a good deal. And thanks for the obvious extras, H2O! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.