The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These new arrivals will not be shipping until Oct. 1st.

Vampire Crab $8 ea. ( limited to mainly Males. Hopefully will get more females next order. )

Amano shrimp $1.60 ea.

Green Shrimp $1.90 ea. You will get a mix of colors. I will not just pick out the Green ones. If you want all Green $3.50 ea.
The green shrimp I have vary in color. Green, light green, brown to almost rust color. These are Babaulti species more than likely.
If you want all Brown color I will lower the price to $1.00 ea. But only for the Brown ones.
Assorted Color Horned Nerite $ 1.60 ea.

White Spotted Rabbit Snail $4.00 ea.

I did forget to add that Shipping starts at $12 and will go up from there depending on what you order. I do have a 10 animal minimum. that is a combination of what I have to offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just a reminder that I will be shipping this coming Saturday. All animals are looking good. I will add a picture to this post of the White Spotted Rabbit Snails in a little while. This shells are really cool. The snails vary in skin color from black to white spots to yellowish spots. As I said before though very cool shell.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am shipping on Saturday. I totally forgot that Monday was a USPS holiday and they were not shipping. All packages will go out on Saturday.

The Amanos that I have now are big but I sold them all. I will get new ones in on Monday but I will not know what size they are.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.