Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CO2 Sold
+ 5 lb aluminum cylinder. Current hydrotest date. Excellent condition and painted a smooth green.
+ Milwaukee MA957 dual guage regulator with solenoid, bubble counter, and needle valve. Working great, tested last week.

Filtration Sold
+ Eheim Ecco 2232. New and UNused. All original packaging, media and pads. I have opened the box and cut the tubing, but have not acutally got around to needing this filter. = $85 + shipping.
+ Hydor ETH 1/2" 200 watt inline heater. Works excellently, lightly used. = $35 + shipping. Sold
Or $125 shipped takes both!

I used all this equipment on my ADA Mini-M setup, which it is a perfect match for. No longer have it set up so this is why I'm selling.

Pictures to come tomorrow.

*UPDATE* ADA Solar Mini M - pictures below. Sold

*UPDATE* *Pictures below*
+ ADA Pollen Glass Mini - $60 + 6 Priority shipping
+ ADA old black wood (M) - $45 + $10 Priority shipping

·
Registered
188 Posts
would the co2 set up work with a 72 gallon tank? I don't see why it would not but I am new to this and just wanted to check before I even got my hopes up

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Classic - Thats all you'll need to do. Fill it up and utilize a means to dissolve the CO2 in the water.

Tim - There is a thermostat built onto the heater. You can adjust it with a dial.

Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Question: I have the hagen ladder right now for my DIY CO2 system. Would this be sufficient for your CO2 system? I dont know much about pressurized CO2 atm.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok one final question about the co2 how long will the 5 lbs of c02 last?
sorry about all the questions its just that I am totaly new to this.
3 months at least to 6 months or longer. It completely depends on how much CO2 you use.

Questions are welcome, it's a forum afterall, and you have to start somewhere. And I'll answer your question with another question - Are you interested in the setup?

Alec said:
Question: I have the hagen ladder right now for my DIY CO2 system. Would this be sufficient for your CO2 system? I dont know much about pressurized CO2 atm.
Yes, it will work with a Hagen ladder. This pressurized system is simply a source of CO2 (and much more dependable than DIY). You can dissolve it any way that you want.

·
Super Moderator
11,976 Posts
ok one final question about the co2 how long will the 5 lbs of c02 last?
sorry about all the questions its just that I am totaly new to this.
Perhaps you should take a look at previous threads in the Equipment section before asking questions on the OP's swap and shop thread...just a thought...

As for 5 lbs of CO2, it depends on how fast you are injecting it. The faster your bubble rate, the faster you will run through your CO2 tank. For a 72 gallon tank that is heavily planted; to maintain 30 ppm, I would say that a 5 lb tank would last a few months at most.

Free bump for the OP.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CO2 setup sold.

Eheim 2232 still up for sale. Unused and in the box, all original accessories included. Needs to go quick!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eheim pending.

Also for sale - ADA Solar Mini M. The original box and manual included. I have baby'd this thing. It works perfectly and looks like new. The bulb is bright and has plenty life. $185 + Shipping. Price brand new is $215.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Solar Mini sold.

ADA Pollen Glass Mini. Original box and manual. For use with Mini aquariums. Used and cleaned regularly with superge, never scrubed. Works excellently. $70 + 6 Priority Shipping.

ADA Old Black Wood (Medium). Dark brown branches from the central part of the Rio Negro. I ordered this from AquaForest Aquarium here. The ruler is 12". Four pieces, pefect size for a Mini-M layout. Underwater the wood is much darker than as pictured. Make me an offer.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.