The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some of these plants for sale:
Uticularia Gramnifolia UG 2x2 $10 9 sets sold 2 left" Warning: there is a little BBA"

rotal macandra narrow leaf $0.50 per stem 5 stems sold

rotala vietnam $0.50 /stem 5 stems sold

limnophila aromatica $0.75/stem 10 stems sold few left

Shipping is $7 USPS priority. Paypal or checks ok. Limited available.
PM me if interested and thanks for looking.:biggrin:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:biggrin:pm replied. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all PM replied . 5 sets ug sold/reserved. 4 stems limno sold. Few more left. Shipping tomorrow morning. Thanks for looking. Good night all.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Peter!
First batch of shipment sent this morning. Check your mailbox either thurs or fri.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
all PM responded . 3 shipments on the way.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all orders shipped and the extra request granted:biggrin: Thank you guys! Have fun!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw a picture of one and I really like them. I can't remember what site I am at that I requested the importer to get some. Inverts? They are south american dwellers like Argentina if I remember right.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Received my UG today. Most of it covered what appears to be BBA :(
It's like tiny bushes on leafes. They are everywhere. On many leafes they are very visible, but on the rest I can see the dark spots and when I checked with magnifying glass I could definitelly see it.

Do you have BBA in your tank? I'm not sure if it is safe to plant any of it. Please advise.

Oh, what kind of shrimps you have in your tank? I've got a few shrimplets with it too :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry to dissapoint you Bubba. The tiny little cups you see are actually like their built in suction cups where they feed and is normal with ug when they are spreading. I do have little of them on ug but that is one of things they thrive on my tank. Every body is doing fine on my tank. I do have some wild types, cherries, yellow,crs and cbs on my tank . I was just wondrin if they will make it safe across the country.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts