The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Anti iwagumi
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I'm selling some corals :) I'll trade them for some CRS(S grades and higher), CBS, higher quality mosses (willow, weeping), anubias petite, manzy, a 20-40W light, or (dare i say it?) CO2 gear! :eek:

Stardust People Eater 1 polyp (crappy pic sorry :( ) $12
Cinnamon Brown Paly 6 polyps $5
Almost Nuke Green Palys 6 Polyps (crappy pic sorry :( ) $12
Almost AOG Palys 6 polyps $15
Christmas Favia 15+ mouths $35
Blastos 9+ heads (crappy pic sorry :( ) $35

free piece of birdsnest (in pic with blastos) and marshall island acro (not in pic) to the first purchase of LPS!! :)

PM me for shipping quote, i'll ship however you like with whatever carrier. I'll only guarantee the LPS with express. If your area is cold tell me you need a heat pack i'll put one in. The boxes will be insulated very well!

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
*drool* pretty corals....

I so want to set up a Mini M or so just for corals...and maybe a shrimp or 2.

But then again, that's alot of hard work;)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
PM sent for the Nuke Green Palys and the AOG Palys :)

·
Anti iwagumi
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So it's not as hard as it sounds, huh?

Grats on 4,000 posts by the way. :thumbsup:

Sorry about starting a discussion on your sales thread... free bump.
thank you :D its easy!

*drool* pretty corals....

I so want to set up a Mini M or so just for corals...and maybe a shrimp or 2.

But then again, that's alot of hard work;)
its soooooo easy dude! a few zoas and rics would be perfect for a mini m. you know i would hook you up ;)

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Yeah, reefs are easier and way more expensive than high tech planted (I've easily got >$500 of corals in my 14g). Yet for all that, they rarely look as nice as planted tanks. :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Corals especially palys, zoas, and mushrooms(or all softies in general) are easy keepers but get ready to shell out as much as $100 a gallon on a nano...they arnt cheap at all :)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
its soooooo easy dude! a few zoas and rics would be perfect for a mini m. you know i would hook you up ;)
LOL...I was looking up the sizes of the Mini S, M, and L because I didn't know which one was the ~5 gallon one...but then I just realized now that they stood for Small, Medium, and Large:hihi:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.