Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tons of Glosso, HM and more
I am breaking down this tank and so the plants are up for sale. The Glosso carpet is really thick at this point and starting to get two layers deep and there is a ton of Hemianthus Micranthemoides in there. I'd say at least a thick 7x7 carpet of glosso and a large sandwich bag full of HM. Take it all for $30 shipped. No heatpacks, but I'll pack carefully and ship either this Saturday or on Monday.

NEW Hagen Aquaclear 50 powerhead with Aquaclear Quickfilter attachment. Great for water polishing or regular filtration in aquariums. $40

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS: If you are wondering about the RCS mentioned in the thread title - yes, I do have them for sale but given how thick the plants there are I have no idea how many. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to give a better idea once I break it down. I'll divide them into large 1/2"+ and small. I should have several dozen in there. Updates and details tomorrow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay - the plants are sold pending payment. I promised the person buying the plants that I'd offer him the shrimps first. So even though I just finished fishing out about a 100 shrimp from the tank, I'll wait an hour before I post them here. If you've PM'd me about shrimp, I'll get back to you then.

Thanks. -A

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i love the size of that tank! is there a thread on here on how to make a tank like that? i noticed you said you made the tank
It's an acrylic tank that I made at home. The trick with acrylic is cutting it at home - takes a bit of practice - I made a small wooden jig to cut sheets. Used a solvent called "weld-on" that fuses acrylic sheets together. But you could also make this with glass and silicone sealant, especially if you have a place that would cut glass to size.

Anupam!You didn't give up! did u you?
Give up on what? I broke down the tank and sold all the plants to start a new scape. I only have so much space.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.