The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to save up for a new 5g tank since I have more guppies than tank space.

I accept Paypal and well-concealed cash. I will combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Nice little lot of brand new brightly colored artifical decorations. The plants will need weights of some sort. The yellow artificial baby grass is from Enchanted Mountain Guppies. I opened it to see what it was like, then sealed it back up after deciding that the neon yellow doesn't really fit the decor in my tanks. The blue jewel stones came with a desktop bowl/light that I bought. There weren't really enough to cover the bottom to my liking, so I picked up a multi-color pack and picked out the pinks since I really don't like pink. This multi-pack came with some blue ones and I just used those instead of the ones that came with the bowl. Shipping is $1.25. $5 OBO.

This ship decoration has been used for only a couple weeks in a small tank. I cleaned it up and sanitized it. You can connect a low powered air pump to make the bow rise and fall. It's kinda cool actually. I just decided to go for a more natural look in that tank. It fits perfectly in a 2.5g, but could be used in anything larger or even a little bit smaller. The tetras were a little scared of it at first, but they grew to like it. Shipping is $2.25. $4 OBO.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
It is advisable to list a price you think is reasonable to sell at so the buyer does not have to guess and try to figure out a price. You will get more responses that way.

thanks.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is advisable to list a price you think is reasonable to sell at so the buyer does not have to guess and try to figure out a price. You will get more responses that way.

thanks.
Thanks for the advise :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts