The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this VIP Club ticket for one free Adult Admission to Six Flags Magic Mountain from my work place. Unfortunately I won't be able to use it.

If you are interested in this ticket, I will most likely trade for items, fish, shrimps, etc., or if you *really* want to buy it I can sell it to you, even though it says "not for resale".

Item Info:

Where: Six Flags Magic Mountain (Los Angeles, CA)
What: One VIP Club, Adult admission ticket
Ticket retail price: $34.99
Expires: September, 23 2007
Park Operating schedule: Open Daily March 19 - Sept 9, 2007; Weekends and selected holidays all year.

**BONUS**

I'll also give you a VIP coupon card good for discounted tickets at Six Flags Magic Mountain (Buy One Get One Free) or Hurricane Harbor ($19.99). Discount valid for up to 9 General Admission Tickets.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Just wanted to say...

SIX FLAGS IS FUN! I went to the one in Cali, even though I was butt scared of roller coasters. My fear ended on that day. Roller coasters are the best.

You have to ride Tatsu. Come early because lines will be loooong. Viper usually has short lines, but still a great coaster.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW Six Flags in Cali is only $34.99? Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ will get you for about $50 a person.
That's what the price showed on their website. I'm guessing it is 34.99 if you order online but more expensive if you just walk up to the gate and buy it.

I think there is only one Magic Mountain?... That's the impression I got from looking at their website. I have never been to Magic mountain in Los Angeles. If there are other Magic Mountains around the nation than this Ticket is good at any of them, not just Los Angeles.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to the top.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One last up before it goees to another forum for sale or ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.