The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to clear a space for the much awaited plant in my collection so I have the following up for grabs... WYSIWYG, actual picture (taken 9/7/11) of plants for sale are shown below so buy with confidence!

Eriocaulon parkeri - SOLD
Plant is ready to split (into 2 at least) as you can see on the pic... So it's like buying 2 for the price of one!

Syngonanthus uaupes - SOLD
Rooted stem with 5 shoots starting to come out and crown about to split... Pardon the GSA on the glass :)

Shipping is only $7 USPS Priority for any of the above (or if you take both)... Paypal payment only and please DO NOT send as a gift as I'd prefer printing labels and tracking packages thru Paypal... I'll ship this coming Saturday for Monday delivery...

And please, mind your weather/temperature before purchasing...

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Awesome Uaupes,
Can you share your parameters? Ive been growing Uaupes for a while now and it never gets that tall. Mine stays around 1 inch in height with around a 2 inch diameter.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... I'm dosing on EI schedule but on the leaner side with lots of Fe... Plants were already adjusted to around 6-8GH so I don't know if that contributes... The biggest crown I've got so far is around 3+ inch...

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
So Syngonanthus uaupes is ready to split in few days......Tempting....Pm'ed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.