The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sorry fyi I don't believe you can sell that plant legally, someone
correct me if I'm wrong, is it not on the federal noxious weed list?
I've collected alot in the wild, but thats different than distributing.
Just lookin out.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Sorry fyi I don't believe you can sell that plant legally, someone
correct me if I'm wrong, is it not on the federal noxious weed list?
I've collected alot in the wild, but thats different than distributing.
Just lookin out.
Yes your right. Your technically not suppose to distribute it. But people do. Its like a mom telling her teenage son to clean his room, he is not going to do it any time soon. People are going to sell it with or without it on the list.

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think you cannot sell/ship it in florida (big poroblem there) or mass. i bought my first bunch in aquabid and i figured if it was illegal/not good they wouldnt allow it.

i tried looking it up but really only found the info i stated above. if someone knows other wise please let me know and i will happly delete/retract this thread.

B

B

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
i think you cannot sell/ship it in florida (big poroblem there) or mass. i bought my first bunch in aquabid and i figured if it was illegal/not good they wouldnt allow it.

i tried looking it up but really only found the info i stated above. if someone knows other wise please let me know and i will happly delete/retract this thread.

B

B
Well I know for a fact your not to distribute any to california as it is in the Noxious Weed List here. I think most states have it down on their noxious weed list!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts