The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local pickup preferred. I am located in Central FL on the east coast. :) I am willing to drive and meet halfway within reason.

FS are 7-10 (need to count them) adult breeding Sulawesi Cardinal shrimp + their babies. Selling them for $15 a piece and the babies are free (probably a few). I'll have to do the final count once I have a buyer because I don't want to rip up their tank and disturb them.

Please contact me by PM- I'm not going to be around the computer much.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Johnny,

They like hard water and higher temps. I keep mine in 79-80* water. I can PM you with other specifics regarding params. There are also a few really awesome threads about Cardinals on here that basically taught me everything I needed to successfully breed them...

I know some Floridian out there must want them..... :) Will be opening up to ship in a few more days if there are no takers!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Temp- 82-83
pH- 7.8-8.0
kH 2
gH around 6
TDS- 300-375

Substrate is Flourite capped with inert black sand and a layer of crushed coral in the back of the tank.

Here's an older pic! The blyxa has since died way back but everything else is pretty much the same.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.