The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a package. It contains the following:

1. At least 4 square inches of submersed HC. Small amount of Cladophora. I will do my best to pick out what I can.

2. 1.5 inch square of Flame moss. Growing well, a few inches tall.

3. 10 or more long stems of Rotala sp. "mini", big cluster.

4. A couple stems of Rotala rotundifolia "Ceylon". It has much wider leaves than regular rotundifolia, a little greener, very pretty.

5. A 1.5 inch square of Suesswassertang.

6. A few stems of Potamageton dentatus. Very pretty.

7. Spiky Moss, maybe a golf ball size.

8. Nice couple inch rhizome of M. pteropus "Tropica". Has 6 leaves and several fiddleheads

I am asking $55 shipped. That is about equal to what I paid for the Flame moss and Suesswassertang together. If no one wants the package in a few days, I'll start splitting it out.

It's cold here. I'm not sure of weather conditions where you live. However, I cannot guarantee the plants. I will do my absolute best to ship them. I've shipped and recieved shipments in cold weather with no problems. I have 37 itrader ratings here (all of them positive) and even more on APC. They will be shipped in filter floss (the best way) and insulated as best I can.

I do NOT accept paypal. This is done the old fashioned way. Money order/check/concealed cash.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have decided to part out. No interest in package.

Flame moss: $25

Suesswassertang: $15

4x4 HC: $20

Microsorum pteropus "Phillippine" $10

palm size Rock completely covered in Fissidens fontanus (attached and growing well $10

Rotala "Mini": may be spoken for, if not I'll add price later

Other assorted plants may be included for free or minimal charge later.

Add $5 for shipping or combine for a discount.

Willing to trade for crypts or shrimp (not ghost or cherry, I really like wild forms), so PM me.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spiky moss sold, Flame moss available, price drop now $20.

I stress again I am looking for crypts, I'd like some spiralis and wendtii "green". I have a new tank on it's way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.