The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. Please direct all questions/inquiries via PM and I will answer you swiftly.

These shrimp are mainly young shrimp that are incredibly difficult to sex properly. They will all be random picks unless they are adult shrimp which I'll give you a fair amount of males/females.

Feather Pure Red Line SS - $50

[STRIKE]
Feather Pure Red Line SSS+ - $75[/STRIKE] SOLD OUT

Extreme BKK Taiwan Bee (Black Diamond): $45

Extreme Ruby Red Taiwan Bee (Red Diamond): $40

Blue Bolt : $100

Black King Kong (BKK) and Ruby Red : $35
These pictures show you all the different grades.

[STRIKE]Orange Eye Blue Tiger (OEBT) : $10 each or buy 10 get 1 free![/STRIKE] SOLD OUT (WILL HAVE MORE IN JAN)
**dark blue shrimp pictured are not included.
They are Blue Diamond (aka Royal Blue Tiger) shrimp - $40/shrimp
**I have mixed light blues and blondes available upon request - 10 for $50 shipped

Crystal Red Shrimp (CRS) :
S grade - $3.50
SS grade - $5
SSS grade - $10

************ Buy 10 get 2 free for all Neos below! ************

Blue Velvet : $4

[STRIKE]Supreme Red : $3 (You'll get a mix of juvies and adults)[/STRIKE] SOLD OUT (WILL HAVE MORE IN JAN)

Orange Neos : $3 (mainly adults)

Shipping:
USPS EXPRESS - $30 w/ DOA Guarantee
Important note: DOA claim will only be valid if a clear digital picture of the dead shrimp are taken inside the untampered Kordon bag within 2hrs of delivery confirmation. DOA will be void if for some reason you were not able to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. Shipping price is non refundable.

USPS Priority - $10 (DOA Policy is VOID with this option)

Heat packs are available upon request $1.50 each You can also request "Hold for Pickup" as an option if weather is an issue in your area, or if your mail comes late in the day. With this option your post office will call you as soon as they receive the package, for pickup. To choose this option, you must let me know prior to shipping.

**I DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE CONTINENTAL US**

** For all California buyers: all California Sales tax is included in the purchase price. **

**I will not be held accountable for shrimp that don't survive in your tank after they have arrived to you in good shape. Please please do your homework before you buy shrimp you've never kept before. Some require very specific water parameters. Make sure you do your homework first!

PM me if you'd like to place an order or have specific questions.

Thanks for looking folks,

Nick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts