The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seeing a mature Crypt Nurii I finally understand why people are always looking for them.
I still have it available. It doesn't require much. Just a nutritious substrate and that's about it. Would you like onevof the finest crypts known to man?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I still have it available. It doesn't require much. Just a nutritious substrate and that's about it. Would you like onevof the finest crypts known to man?
I actually have a plantlet about the size of the one that you are offering that someone sent me (he tends to throw a semi-rare and sought after sample in with his orders) and I wasn't able to find a ton of info on what it was going to look like when it was mature and thus my post.

I'll see if I can keep one alive before gathering up more. ;)

Thanks though.

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually have a plantlet about the size of the one that you are offering that someone sent me (he tends to throw a semi-rare and sought after sample in with his orders) and I wasn't able to find a ton of info on what it was going to look like when it was mature and thus my post.

I'll see if I can keep one alive before gathering up more. ;)

Thanks though.
You should be fine as long as you have a good substrate and good water parameters. Anyone who would throw in a crypt like that for free with an order is alright in my book!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.