The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Hobbyists!

I have a couple of shrimp packages available for sale.

PRL Package - 10+1 PRL for $60 + Actual Shipping Cost

Black TB Package - 10+1 BLK Taiwan Bee for $60 + Actual Shipping Cost

Shadow Black TB Package - 10+1 Shadow BLK Taiwan Bee for $70 + Actual Shipping Cost

Please note that the difference between TB and Shadow TB is the presence of a blue tint / “shadow” on the white parts of the shadow Black TBs.

Red TB Package - 10+1 Red Taiwan Bee for $70 + Actual Shipping Cost

Black Pintos - 10+1 Black Pintos for $70 + Actual Shipping Cost
These black pintos may have a single horizontal stripe on their mid-sections but for the most part will have a clean body.

Spotted-Head Black Pintos - 10+1 Spotted-Head BLK Pintos for $80 + Actual Shipping Cost
Spotted-Head Pinto will have between 2-4 dots on the crown. Body will mostly be clean and without patterns.

Mischlings - $4/Each + Actual Shipping Cost / Minimum Order: 10
My Mischlings are a mixed-bag of genetics varying from Red and Black TBs to Pintos and BLK and Red Japanese Red Bee Culls.

Crystal Red Shrimps - $4/Each + Actual Shipping Cost / Minimum Order: 10
Crystals are nicely colored. I don’t really focus on patterns so they’ll be a mix of S-SS but they will have better than average whites and reds. Nothing special. Sorry no photos... too lazy.

All shrimps are shipped inside insulation foam boxes. Cool packs are available and will be included per request.

Shrimps for sale are Juveniles and thus small. I am not selling ADULTS or FEMALES. You will be given a mix batch of randomly selected shrimps.

If interested, please PM me with your zip code along with your PayPal info so an invoice can be sent.

Buy with confidence. Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts