1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Anti iwagumi
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shirakura Shrimp Cuisine!!!!

Basically full bag of the Shrimp Ball Food, 80g, $9 shipped

Sealed bag of the Baby Shrimp Food (??g) with spoon! $8 shipped

13 Grade C/B CRS (.75"-1") $36 shipped priority or $58 shipped express (live arrival guarantee only on express, will be shipped in breather bag with something to hold on to) Sold

4 golfballs of Taiwan/Java moss mix $3 each Sold

Driftwood covered in THICK Mini Pellia $20 Sold

Nicely sized needle leaf java fern $6 Sold

Anubias nana $4 Sold

Abubias petite $5 Sold

Shipping on the plants is $6-10 All payments received by Thursday night will be shipped out Saturday.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Take the pellia/DW if you still have it PM me w/shipped price
Thanks

·
Anti iwagumi
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ANYONE WHO BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM ME:
i'm having issues printing the labels. I can only get to print sample labels. I'll try one more time tomorrow but if paypal keeps acting up i'll have to figure out how another way to ship em, i might even have to resort to waiting in line :icon_eek: Sorry! i'll keep you guys updated. Anyone else having this problem with paypal?

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
ANYONE WHO BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM ME:
i'm having issues printing the labels. I can only get to print sample labels. I'll try one more time tomorrow but if paypal keeps acting up i'll have to figure out how another way to ship em, i might even have to resort to waiting in line :icon_eek: Sorry! i'll keep you guys updated. Anyone else having this problem with paypal?
Doesn't your post office have an Automated Post Center (ironically enough, abbreviated to APC;))? For that, you just punch in a zip code and it'll print out a label that you stick on to the package. But you have to write the address on the package first.

Although don't do that with the shrimp, because you have to drop the package down a chute, and that'll scare the shrimp for good;)

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.