The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The shrimp bug bit me again...:icon_conf I need some cash to fund some nice new shrimps, and also to become a supporting member. Right now, I have two packages up for sale.

I will only be posting up packages, I will/can make custom packages. If you want, please PM me with the weight of package and an image of scape you're going for. I will try my very best to make a scape revolving around the main stone, but the rest I will mix in there. Sorry, no pick and choose.
Expect major delays when requesting custom packages. I lag due to school and work.

I have enough rocks for about 4 packages...

I am also open for some nice trades to diversify my gene pool, or anything new in the shrimp community.

I bought these from ADA a while back and got a bit too much. :icon_neut I wanted to have a wide selection of materials to work with, guess I went a bit overboard...

Rocks Priced at $3.50/lb. Shipping with be either with medium flat-rate or large flat-rate. Shipping will also be insured.

Package 1: 30lbs Seiryu Stones $105. (Willing to break into smaller package.) - SOLD

Package 2: 20lbs Seiryu Stones SOLD

I am using a beer can as reference of size. Can is empty and NFS. Hoary for being 21! HAHAH

Well, I included a lot of pictures because some are macro close up shots to show the quality of the rocks.

I ALSO have..... CPOs for sale!

Dwarf Orange Crayfish (Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. "Orange") are very cute dwarf crayfish that are shrimp/plant safe! I've been able to successfully breed these for some time, now it's time to sell some!

I am currently offering the CPOs in spotted and line patterns!

I have young adults for sale. I am going to sell them in pairs, so you can have a try at breeding these guys!

P.P.P (price per pair.. get it? hahaha :icon_eek:) = $45

Shipping will be in insulated boxes. I currently do not have heatpacks, but I've ordered some, and they are on the way.

USPS Priority = $10
USPS Express (live arrival guarantee) = $36

Image is an example of my fully grown adult. The ones being sold is a bit smaller, but will grow fast and are breeding ready!

PM for information. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent messages to those that tried sending me message when my box was full. Sorry for not replying much, been so busy with school.

bssmith, I am not going to keep these rocks with my shrimps. Well all of my tanks are using ADA AS so I think I might need to use some to bring up the pH a bit for my CPOs and Neocaridina species.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.