The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$15ea x 5 Sagittaria subulata (Dwarf Sagittaria) large bundles. Each bundle has over 30 plants.

They came out of a high light tank that has nutrient rich substrate, weekly fertilizer dosing and co2 injection. Shipping is FREE and sent USPS Priority Mail with tracking number. Payment will be through PayPal. Insulated boxes and heat packs are available upon request.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Drzjunior, It will grow in lowlight conditions but will not flurish. Looking at your setup, it should do just fine. Your tank is established and so you should have enough nutrients(poo) settled down into the substrate. This plant is a root feeder only. If it doesn't seem like enough, you could put Osmocote Plus frozen in ice cubes down into your substrate to feed the roots.

I've had great response from everyone. I got 5 orders going out Saturday but don't worry. I'm getting the plants bundled up tonight and seeing how much more I have available. I will post back tomorrow what I have left after I pull up the second tank tonight.

--Robert

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.