The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell some of my lower grade CRS that all carry SSS+ genes. The Goldens are getting almost big enough to breed so im going to throw as many of them in the package as I can catch.

It will be $55 shipped priority for 10 of these or $75 express.

Here are some pics of the colony!

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be getting a few S or SS grade once I get my tank cycled if you still have them by then.

有植物的魚缸真是清爽啊
Just shoot me a PM when you are ready to go.

What was that link that you provided in Kanji? If that's your tank with the tiger barbs, any shrimp that go in there with them will just end up a very expensive meal!!!

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Just shoot me a PM when you are ready to go.

What was that link that you provided in Kanji? If that's your tank with the tiger barbs, any shrimp that go in there with them will just end up a very expensive meal!!!
Thanks for the concern but this is for my new tank, my 11.4g and I took the tiger barbs a long time ago :D

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Then you will be good. You really have no idea (or maybe you do) how many times I have read about people that first start keeping or are thinking about keeping CRS say that their Tiger Barbs are "nice" or their Bettas are "very social and would never attack a shrimp". It does not matter how "nice" they think their fish are. Its nature. If it will fit in the fish's mouth (and they are carnivores/omnivores) it will end up on the menu. It makes me happy to see that you are not that ignorant when it comes to shrimp!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts