The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of plants for sale here! All except for R. Singapore were grown in Halcyon (my 20 long), which can be found in my signature.

Rotala sp. "Singapore" - $2.50/stem GONE
Rotala sp. "Green Narrow" - $1/stem GONE

Rotala sp. "Colorata" - $1/stem, only 3 stems available GONE

Rotala indica (formerly Ammannia sp. "Bonsai") - $1/stem, 10 avail GONE

Limnophila sp. "Guinea Broadleaf' - $2/stem, 10 avail GONE
Hydrocotyle sp. (sometimes sold as H. verticillata, but this get much bigger and taller than the true verticillata) - $1/node, 5 avail 5 GONE

Rotala rotundifolia - $1/stem, 10 avail. (no pic, but everybody knows what this plant looks like, right?)

If I think of more plants, I'll post them later. I'd also be interested in trading for some uncommon Cryptocoryne species. Let me know what you have!

Shipping will be the standard $6 for priority. The weather here is in the 50s and 60s, but if it's still hot where you live, order at your own risk.

There may be a bit of green fuzz algae on some of the stems of R. Singapore. I'll give everything a H2O2 mist before packing, but this way you know before you get the plants. I have microramshorns and pond snails also.

There may be more plants to come, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what parameters are your singapore in?
Well, I'm actually selling the Singapore for a friend, so I don't know the exact params. I know he uses rainwater, DIY co2 and moderate-high light, but other than that, I couldn't say.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! So far it seems like a pretty easy plant. It does appreciate good lighting and a regular fertilizing schedule, but it'll grow in most anything. I've noticed that it seems to fade its color a bit if I forget to dose micros one day.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I've trimmed over 60 stems of the Rotala "Green" so far and it's barely made a dent. Anyone else need a great aquascaping plant? And on that note, here's some more new plants ready to be trimmed.

Rotala sp. "Colorata" - $1/stem, only 2 stems available.

Rotala indica (formerly Ammannia sp. "Bonsai") - $1/stem, 6 avail.

Limnophila sp. "Guinea Broadleaf' - $2/stem, 10 avail.
Hydrocotyle sp. (sometimes sold as H. verticillata, but this get much bigger and taller than the true verticillata) - $1/node, 6 avail.

Rotala rotundifolia - $1/stem, 10 avail. (no pic, but everybody knows what this plant looks like, right?)

If I think of more plants, I'll post them later. I'd also be interested in trading for some uncommon Cryptocoryne species. Let me know what you have!

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Devin. When are you going to set up a fully submerged riparium? :hihi:

All pm's have been replied to. Bump while I'm here.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump, updated quantities. Still got lots of plants left! For those of you who are hesitant to drop $2.50 per stem on the Singapore, here's a little motivation for you.

R. "Green Narrow"

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump! Last call on the Rotala sp. "Singapore" and Rotala sp. "Green Narrow". Any orders paid for before midnight tonight will be shipped out tomorrow morning. 12:00 tonight is the cutoff for these two plants!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
i really really want to get some rotalla from you but can only afford $16. and it kinda seems like a lot of money to spend $16 on 4 stems. can you offer me a little extra? maybe some little tiny clippings? pm me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.