The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[STRIKE]Selling one package of 30-40 stems of varying lengths (2-8"). Enough to start a nano tank or make a decent start in a larger tank. I just trimmed my 10g tonight and packaged these stems up already. I trimmed any bad plants and I made sure that nothing but straight and full plants are included with this package. NO SCRAWNY PLANTS HERE!:angel:

I want these to go fast, so first PM gets the whole thing. I'm asking for $15 shipped (USPS Priority 2-3 business days). Pictures to follow (Pre-trim photos):[/STRIKE]

Actual plants from my 10g that you're getting...

Another shot...

Please PM me if you want this package. The plants are all in GREAT shape, and I'll get them out ASAP as they're already packaged.

Thanks for looking! :proud:

Charlie

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These need to go ASAP! If you're interested in the plants make me an offer and we'll see what we can do. They are in great shape and are of excellent quality. Post office is closed this Monday, so I'd like to get these out tomorrow morning. PM me tonight and I'll get them out in the morning.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Man there are some good deals going up in the SnS lately! I hope stuff like this sticks when I setup my big tank when I get to good ol' Texas!
Free bump, Charlie's a great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man there are some good deals going up in the SnS lately! I hope stuff like this sticks when I setup my big tank when I get to good ol' Texas!
Free bump, Charlie's a great guy to deal with!
You're a first class guy! Thanks for the kind words. Once you get back down here to good ol' Texas just hit me up whenever you're ready for some plants. I don't have much, but you've helped me out enough to get some freebies!:proud:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Payment received. All sold! Thank a bunch Sven!

Thanks for that problemman! The dwarf sag is really doing well for me so far. I had to trim it pretty short prior to planting, but it's already getting pretty tall again. This stuff if going to look awesome once it establishes itself!

If you missed the sale keep an eye out. I'll be trimming the right side of the tank soon and I'll have another good bunch of rotala rotundifolia "green" for sale (It's just not tall enough to make it worth your while at this point in time).

Till next time...

Charlie

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New package available!!

Ok guys/gals! I have a new package up for sale or trade. This one is 20+ healthy stems of the same (Rotala rotundifolia "green"). I'm asking $15 shipped, but I'm willing to take any trade that you might have. Just let me know if you're interested and/or what you can offer up for trade.

Thanks everybody!:proud:

Charlie

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

$15 shipped for 20+ awesome cuttings. They are in great shape and are ready to be cut TODAY. I need to get these out the door. PM me if you're interested...

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.