The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's what I have available. All portions are WYSIWYG. Shipping $6 per small priority box. Heat packs are available, but require a larger box. $13 shipping with a heat pack. Non CC paypal only.

Hitchhikers possible, including riccia, snails of various sorts, shrimp. I cleaned it as best I could, but snails and eggs hide everywhere.

New pricing for plants. $5 buys you a small priority box full of whatever species you want.

Rotala Macrandra (red).

Corkscrew vals (valisnaria americana).

Brazilian Pennywort.

Limnophilia Hippuroides.

[STRIKE]Kleiner bar sword. 1 available. $2.[/STRIKE]

Echinodorus tenellus.

Also have a portion or 2 of riccia. Slightly larger than golfball for $3.

Riccia Weights (Momotaro's idea). Spiral pieces of 316L stainless steel (won't rust or corrode) for holding down riccia. The Riccia then grows over to hide the weight. About the only way that riccia is tolerable for aquascaping, IMO. 6 weights for $5. (5 sets available, the one in the picture is representative).
Click here for Momotaro's original description of how he used the weights to build a riccia lawn.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have heat packs available. Will probably have to increase shipping to account for a larger box, depending on what you're interested in.

If you're interested in any of these plants, make an offer. I'll probably trash them in the next couple of days if there isn't any interest.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Let me know if you don't have any other buyers, I'll come down from the Fort and take them off your hands before they hit the garbage cans! :D

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.