Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See post #6 for new available plants!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Limnophila sp. "Mini" - $.50 a stem. This is an easy stem plant that turns light purple under good lighting.

Elatine triandra - $2 per 1x1 square. A low-growing carpet plant, this may take a while to acclimate to your tank, but once it does it will be the fastest growing thing in your tank. This can be a fragile shipper, so if it's 100 degrees where you live, you may want to wait a while.

All the plants are coming from my 20g here. Shipping will be a flat $6 for priority. I may have more plants to add later, but we'll see.

Non-CC Paypal only please! PM me if interested or post questions here. For those of you who are getting Rotalas from me, I'll have those later in the week.

I'm going to the PO around 4pm today, so any payments I receive before then will still get shipped today.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ready for another trim! Here's a couple nice plants ready to go.

-Rotala indica - .50 cents a stem (lots avail.). This used to be known as Ammannia sp. "Bonsai". Gets pinkish tips under good lighting.

Rotala sp. "Singapore" - $1 a stem (3 avail.) A beautiful dark pink Rotala. Easy to grow, but has more intense coloration in higher lighting.

I also have a number of succulents I need to get rid of before winter. If you are interested in growing the dry side of plants, PM me for pricing, pics and info.

Thanks!
Adam

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.