The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got some really nice Crypts and stems up for grabs here. All Crypts are grown emersed and all stems are grown submersed. Payment by paypal only please. Shipping is an additional $6.00 unless you order $50.00 or more and then shipping is free. I also guarantee live arrival of your plants so long as I receive a picture within 3 hours of their receipt I will refund the price of the plants minus shipping costs. I'll be shipping plants on Saturday 10/8.

Crypts:

Crypt noritoi 'Wongco' - SOLD
Crypt cordata 'Thailand' - SOLD
Crypt longicauda 'Pudingbesar' - SOLD
Crypt beckettii - SOLD
Crypt moehlmannii - SOLD

Stems:

Rotala sp. 'Bangladesh' - $4.00 / stem or 7 for $20.00 - several available
This is likely a variety of mexicana. A friend brought it back from Europe last year from Tropica. They never released it for sale to the general public, but now our club has it to offer. It gets reddish stems and nice lime green leaves. The crowns will get some color too under strong lighting.

Rotala sp. 'Sunset' - SOLDhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/chazer/Rotalasunset.jpg

Ludwigia alata - $15.00 / stem - 1 available
Offered only a few days ago for the first time this is a really nice new Ludwigia with olive green leaves and purplish undersides.

Acmella repens - $4.00 / stem - 3 available

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, the Crypts went fast. I still have lots of Rotala sp. 'Bangladesh' and the other stems listed above.

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowered prices on the 'Bangladesh' and A. repens.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.