The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After thanksgiving the tanks needed a bit of slimming down, too.

Here's what I have available. All portions are WYSIWYG. Feel free to make an offer on anything, but preference goes to higher offers. Shipping $6 per small priority box. (no heat packs available, but I'll insulate the boxes as best I can). Non CC paypal only.

Hitchhikers possible, including riccia, duckweed, snails of various sorts, shrimp. I cleaned it as best I could, but snails and eggs hide everywhere.

[STRIKE]Taiwan moss (7 available). Golfball size: $5 $4. (gone)[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Echinodorus tenellus. Looks like ~17 nodes. Not as healthy as it could be. (hint: not suitable for a low tech tank). Should come back, though. [STRIKE]$5[/STRIKE] $4 for all.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Limnophila Hippuroides. Beautiful plant that turns purple under high light. [STRIKE]$9[/STRIKE] $8 for all, $5 for half (see below, ~10 stems total).[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Ludwigia Repens. [STRIKE]$9[/STRIKE] $8 for all, $5 for half (see below, 10 stems total).[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Pennywort. [STRIKE]$7[/STRIKE] $6 for all, $4 for half (see below).[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Didiplis Diandra. $2 for all. Mostly odds and ends. Note that this is fairly fragile plant. Hopefully it'll be OK, weather wise, but no promises.[/STRIKE]

Riccia Weights (Momotaro's idea). Spiral pieces of 316L stainless steel (won't rust or corrode) for holding down riccia. The Riccia then gows over to hide the weight. About the only way that riccia is tolerable for aquascaping, IMO. 6 weights for $5. (5 sets available, the one in the picture is representative).

[STRIKE]Riccia: 4"x4" mat (pic below). $6. 1 available. (gone)[/STRIKE]

Riccia (loose, bagged). $3/portion. Golfball++ sizewise. Should have plenty available. (no pics of the bulk riccia).

[STRIKE]Duckweed. I have about a 4" diameter portion of duckweed that I'll be happy to RAOK w/purchase, if interested.[/STRIKE]

Here are the pics:

Riccia Weights.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another 4x4 riccia mat available. It was grown in a slightly larger form than the one at the top of the thread. So, I'm including the pic from before, but if anything, the new one is slightly larger.

$12 shipped.

If desired, I can include starter cuttings of d.diandra, Limnophila Hippuroides, Brazilian pennywort, or e.tennelus. (any or all, just ask)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.