The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone.

I have a used XP2 in excellent condition (less than 1 yr. old), It's been cleaned and placed back in its original box with all of its attachments still intact. It comes with the foam pads and a brand new charcoal bag that came with it.

Other goodies include, a used Jebo 9w Uv filter (in great condition), bags of fertilizer (Kno3, Ca, K2S04) and I'll throw in two (2) 8.5 oz of Excel bottles.

Give me your best offer. PM me please. Local Pick Up is preferred, but I can ship (it will be heavy).

Thanks for looking guys.

Lissette

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Do you have a price you are wanting to get for the Xp2? I belive listing a price is one of the requirements for the SnS here.
To save shipping you can keep the charcol. and any extra media that came with it except the foam pads.

Either way I have PMed you an offer.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about that guys. I really didn't know the value of this sale.

So far the best offer I've gotten is $80 plus shipping (bulk) from another member.

esarkipato,

I'm located in Brooklyn, New York.

I'll sell the Xp2 for $55.00, shipping not included.

Lissette

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry about that guys. I really didn't know the value of this sale.

So far the best offer I've gotten is $80 plus shipping (bulk) from another member.

esarkipato,

I'm located in Brooklyn, New York.

I'll sell the Xp2 for $55.00, shipping not included.

Lissette
If that other member doesnt take it I will take it for 55 plus shipping...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.