The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am tearing down two of my tanks. My ten gallon and my 4 gallon Finnex. I have a few items that I don’t need anymore.

All items are used unless stated as New.

First I have a Rena XP-1.
The hose will be new. (1 pc 25" the other is 36”)
It has a new accessories pack except for the inlet pipe. For where to get the inlet pipe click here . It is item F. None of the accessories have been used because I used the clear acrylic pipes sold here on the TPT by someone. I can include those also; I cannot clean them because I don’t have a pipe cleaner at the moment. So they will be extremely dirty.
If you want the used media let me know. I will rinse it off in tank water to keep the beneficial Bacteria and place in a zip lock bag. [STRIKE]$60 +$10 for Shipping[/STRIKE]. Price reduced to $40 + $10 shipping. SOLD

This is the inlet pipe, I have it but one of my dogs thought it was a toy. I will include it but you may have to repair it to use.

These are the pipes that I used they are dirty but can be cleaned with pipe cleaners from Home Depot.

Next is a 200 Hydor inline
This is the 201 version it is 5/8" it will not fit Eheim Filters. [STRIKE]$32 + $8 shipping[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]Price reduced to $30 + $5 shipping[/STRIKE]
SOLD

Lighting kit.... Current 20" 2 lamps 40w 24 hour lighting system with 2 led lunar lights (white) in original box. This was over my 10 gal. I have replaced the original bulbs with 2 40watt dual daylight 6700 &10000 k compact Fluorescent bulbs. The bulbs are around a year old and still shining bright. It has separate switches for the two dual daylights and three plugs to separate all the lighting with timers, including the lunar lights. I can also include the original lights that came with the fixture for free. They are a 40w dual Actinic and a 40w dual daylight. They both still work. [STRIKE]$90 + $15 shipping. [/STRIKE] SOLD
Bonus ... Add a perfecto 10 gal glass lid for [STRIKE]$5[/STRIKE]. SOLD I had to cut the back of it for the filter intake and out take to go into the tank. The cut piece is plastic not the glass.

Four Ryouh stones. I ordered these from the ADA shop. Some minor discoloration and algae from being in the tanks but they still look great. [STRIKE]$20 shipped[/STRIKE] Sold. Cant go any lower than that as flat rate shipping box costs $9.

Add on for sale ....
NEW 1000 ml plastic squeeze bottle with measurements and 5 15 and 30 ml measurements at the spout - $3

And also two sets of glass bubble counter, diffuser, Check valve and Drop checker with a 1/2 ml bottle of solution . Everything has been cleaned the best as I could with Bleach and soaked with Declorinator. I suggest you declor again to make sure the bleach residue is removed. SOLD

I have 2 NEW diffusers for $10 + $2 shipping for both. SOLD

More to come as I am about to break down the 4 gallon Finnex next.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
4 gallon finnex items. Local pick up.

I have my four gallon finnex for sale also. I have painted the back ground Black on this tank. I would like to do local pick up for this tank. PENDING LOCAL PICKUP

I can do the tank, the original RedSea filter, 50w submersible heater and original Light for it for $30. The bulb that comes with the light fixture was a 13w daylight 7100k, and I changed that to a 13w 10000k. You can also take the Aqua soil that I had in it.
I am in the process of cleaning the Finnex and the Zoo Med but for my journal on it click here .

These can all be added on if you want the tank.

I also have the ZooMed 501 cannister filter for $10. Pending

The always talked about Home Depot desk lamp for $5 Pending

A modified Home Depot desk lamp with T-5 reflector behind bulb modified by Hoppy. [STRIKE]$25[/STRIKE] SOLD This will attach to the wall and it does go up and down for ease of access. The lighting is more focused to the bottom of the tank now with the added t-5 reflector.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Just wondering, but what's the bleach:water ratio that you used while cleaning the diffusers? I need to clean mine out soon and I need to know.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many pounds are the stones?
Also, I'm interested in one of the diffusers.
Thanks
5 lbs on the stones.

Just wondering, but what's the bleach:water ratio that you used while cleaning the diffusers? I need to clean mine out soon and I need to know.
I dont use a ratio. I filled the top from the bleach bottle up to the first ring. Very small amount. Then soaked declor till Smell was gone about 1 day.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to clear up. The items listed with the 4 gallon finnex tank are to be added on to the purchase of the tank. Not sold separately. Also it is only availalble for local pickup because I dont want to ship a fish tank thru the mail and be held responsible for the damage that could easily occur.

I will however ship and sell the modified light for $25 + shipping.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Prices lowered ..........
XP-1 - Price reduced to $40 + $10 shipping. SOLD
Hydor 201 200W inline heater - Price reduced to $30 + $5 shipping SOLD

This is also still available just add $3
NEW 1000 ml plastic squeeze bottle with measurements and 5 15 and 30 ml measurements at the spout - $3

Pics in first post.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I’m curious.
If the inlet pipe is not included, then why do you have it pictured?
Do you mean the extensions?

Charles

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.