The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Reef Angel control system (Generation 2) with many optional accessories. I originally purchased the system for use on my large freshwater planted tank but never put it into service. Guaranteed 100% operational and in 'Like New' condition. I will accept payment via PayPal (Cash or add 3% if you want to pay with a credit card) or via a Money Order or Cashiers Check. $375 shipped CONUS. Here's your chance to save some money! PM me if you have any questions. See www.ReefAngel.com for more details on all items.

Items included:

- Gen 2 Reef Angel Controller w/all original accessories, unused ATO Sensors, Temp Sensors and pH Probe
- PWM Booster installed for Meanwell Drivers
- Two (2) additional Temp Sensors (3 total)
- WiFi Attachment
- PWM Expansion Module (gives a total of 8 PWM channels)
- Additional Generation 1 Relay Box in addition to the standard Generation 2 Relay Box

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
I'm not entirely sure what the capabilities of the reef angel are but it looks like you can write your own code to have it control whatever however you want. Pretty neat.

The actual reason I am posting is because recently I purchased a Reef Keeper for one of my high tech planted tanks. Although it is different than the reef angel it is the same basic principle, you can control multiple things from a single source. Having purchased two of the Coralife power strip/timers and both of them breaking/malfunctioning after a short period of time and being sick of the clutter 3-4 analog timers creates I had to do something. It has really simplified my equipment under the tank and allowed me to fine tune just about every aspect of my tank (co2 solenoid on a timer, 2 banks of lighting on a timer and with the temp probe I have it to where if the heater malfunctions and heats the tank up too much it will automatically shut the heater off).

These are wonderful pieces of equipment and anyone who gets this (as long as it performs like my RKL) will absolutely love it!

GLWS!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.