The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling 8 juvenille Redclaw Shrimp. The shrimp are anywhere from 1/2"-3/4" in size. These shrimp get to be about 3" in length when full grown. They are harmless towards plants, but fish companions are not a good idea. With some decent hiding spots they can be kept with other species of shrimp. I've kept mine with cherry shrimp and the cherries were still able to propagate.

I'm asking $30.00 shipped. I'll pack them in a styrofoam lined box and breather bags to insure they make the trip. I'm willing to gaurantee they will survive. The conditions for this gaurantee:

1) I must receive a photo of the DOAs in question 2 hours after the package has arrived. Why so soon? Because it would be best if you are there to receive the package with the weather as cold as it is.

2) I'll refund your money minus the shipping costs (~$5.00). Why no replacements? I'm tearing down my shrimp farm little be little so I won't have extras.

3)Alaska and Hawaii are exempt due to longer shipping times.

Payment is to be made via paypal only please. Thanks! :D

Picture of Actual Shrimp:

Here's a link to some great info on these guys: Petshrimp.com -- All about shrimp

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
If Buckeye falls thru I've got money in paypal acct to use from last month's sales!

I meant to get some before but couldn't...

-Andrew

Hey didn't you give some to your friend or was that the other type? If so how are those doing?

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the late reply here. I wasn't around the boards much this weekend. Buckeyemolded grabbed all of the remaining shrimp. I know petshrimp.com has them from time to time if you don't mind dealing with that guy. Some other places have them too.

Sorry to disappoint. :(

·
Registered
565 Posts
Shrimp came in the mail today
These guys must have been starving
as soon as they hit the bottom of the tank
they all started eating

I think they where all happy thanks to Rain's food bits
Thanks Again Aaron
Robert

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shrimp came in the mail today
These guys must have been starving
as soon as they hit the bottom of the tank
they all started eating

I think they where all happy thanks to Rain's food bits
Thanks Again Aaron
Robert
Glad they made it okay Robert. They do eat a lot, that's for sure. I fed them a similar food myself and they loved it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts