Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GEEK
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*I am breaking down a 10 gallon tank and have the following plants for sale:

1. 10+ crypts 5-6" and larger. Mostly wendtii green, a few bronze, and maybe a lutea or balansae or two. I can't tell any of the crypts apart.
  2. 2 Nymphaea sp. Came off of a very prolific bulb I have. They are large plants. One with leaves 4-5" across, the other plant about half that.
  3. Handful of Marsilea minuta. Bought a bunch and did not use it, so it's been floating in the tank.
Take all the above, plus I will throw in 20+ HM stems, 5+ guppy grass stems, java fern (narrow leaf and windelov) plantlets if you want.
SOLD. I don't have heat packs, but I will ship in an insulated foam-lined box.

*Red Sea Nano HOB filter $12 shipped.
It was used for a quarantine tank for about 2 months. Still in new shape, but no media included.

*Standard 30" fluorescent hood with 24" stock bulb for 20L or 29 AGA tank. Came with a tank I bought, but I upgraded the light. $25 shipped.

*Aquaclear 30 HOB filter for parts. I am not sure if its the impeller or the acutal motor that's going out. It will run fine with a cleaning, but slows down to a trickle within a couple of days with no apparent clogging. I will include everything except media. $10 shipped.

I don't have my camera at the moment, but if you want, I can try to send you cellphone pictures. I can ship the day after Christmas, or after the New Year.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.