The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just getting my thread started again.

To clear some things up right away.

1. This is not a presale. I do not accept money before I know that yours will be shipping in the week.

2. Right now I do not have any floaters to give. These have been so popular that I am pretty much decimated. Hopefully it wont be too long before I can get some out to others.

3. This is basically an RAOK, with how much it costs me to ship...Im literally not making any money on this.

Price is $10, but I am probably going to have to reduce my portions so that we can get more plants out to more people once this next batch is in.

Here are people who stated that they would be interested in order received from the last thread. Thanks

The List

ilikeendlers
plecofnz
flight_hog
tulip55555
MoeBetta
Nion
treetom
m00se
JRMott
Leah
maknwar

Guys, if any of you just want a very small portion...please PM me and let me know...we can ship you out a couple plantlets and help keep the list small. No point in you waiting either.

Also those of you who have gotten them feel free to post back and let me know how your floaters are doing!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm ready when you are! Thanks!!
No worries. Give me a week or two...

The List

ilikeendlers
plecofnz
flight_hog
tulip55555
MoeBetta
Nion
treetom
m00se
JRMott
Leah
maknwar
Tanen

Guys, if any of you just want a very small portion...please PM me and let me know...we can ship you out a couple plantlets and help keep the list small. No point in you waiting either.

Also those of you who have gotten them feel free to post back and let me know how your floaters are doing!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The List

ilikeendlers
plecofnz
flight_hog
tulip55555
MoeBetta
Nion
treetom
m00se
JRMott
Leah
maknwar
Tanen
jp80911
tuanhd9

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how big are the plantlets? I could use some in my 10g and move some to my other tanks as they grow.
Dime to nickel sized...sometimes they stay stuck together and the clump itself will be 3" or so.

Same here. I'd like to throw some in my 10 and move some in my larger tank in the future.
You are on the list...just waiting to get a decent patch again before we do a massive clear out.

The List

ilikeendlers
plecofnz
flight_hog
tulip55555
MoeBetta
Nion
treetom
m00se
JRMott
Leah
maknwar
Tanen
jp80911
tuanhd9
SpeedKilz

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The List

ilikeendlers
plecofnz
flight_hog
tulip55555
MoeBetta
Nion
treetom
m00se
JRMott
Leah
maknwar
Tanen
jp80911 - small portion
tuanhd9
SpeedKilz
Nubster - small portion

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got pic.of top of them
Right now I dont have a working camera. They are standard...small...green...and edged (sometimes bleeding into middle) with red.

Small white flowers with yellow centers.

I would be interested too but I just wanted a very small portion as I just want to try it out.

Plus bumpity bump for you!!!
You are on the list and thanks, cant promise how soon it will be, but you are on the list.

The List

ilikeendlers
plecofnz
flight_hog
tulip55555
MoeBetta - small portion
Nion
treetom
m00se
JRMott
Leah
maknwar
Tanen
jp80911 - small portion - needs email reminder
tuanhd9
SpeedKilz
Nubster - small portion
Bradleyv1714 - small portion

Also those of you who have gotten them feel free to post back and let me know how your floaters are doing![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Order previously from you,arrived in great shape and they have just about taken over the surface of my 20G Long. Unfortunately had an explosion of duckweed also from another plant I put in afterwards. Gonna hafta sort out the rrf from the duckweed. Any advice?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.