The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[STRIKE]I have three portions of RRF ready to go out. Some of it has gone "emersed" and grown in a vine-like fashion on top of the rooted portions. Portions are sized as a heaping grown man's handful.

I also have one portion that is a mix of RRF and the small form water lettuce available for the same price, in addition to a big clump of riccia. [/STRIKE]

Portions are in a ziplock freezer bag, will be wrapped in newspaper, and will go out via USPS Priority Mail in a small flat rate box. Only Paypal is accepted for payment, I will not ship internationally. $6 shipping and $4 for the portion, $10 total.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have [strike]three[/strike] two portions of RRF ready to go out. Some of it has gone "emersed" and grown in a vine-like fashion on top of the rooted portions. Portions are sized as a heaping grown man's handful.

I also have one portion that is a mix of RRF and the small form water lettuce available for the same price, in addition to a big clump of riccia.

Portions are in a ziplock freezer bag, will be wrapped in newspaper, and will go out via USPS Priority Mail in a small flat rate box. Only Paypal is accepted for payment, I will not ship internationally. $6 shipping and $4 for the portion, $10 total.
I'll bite! I seem to be drawn to floating plants lately.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks moogoo and dollface, and hello!

Twimbo, the plants I have available right now are not red like the photo you've found, though I have had them red and blooming like that in the past.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.