The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to thin out my colony so I decided to sell some of my RCS. You will get juveniles about 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch. The females will soon have their saddlebacks. I will try to get you equal amounts of males and females.

1-10 $1.25 each
10-20 or more $1.15 each
more then 20 $1.00 each

shipping is $11.50 which includes the styrofoam box, 60 hour heat pack, with delivery confirmation.
I accept paypal and money order or cashiers check.
My warranty is that you will have at least the amount of shrimp you buy alive. I usually throw in a couple extras just in case but I have never had a DOA. If there is I will need a picture of the shrimp in the delivery bag within 2 hours after receiving the package to receive a refund for the DOA. Shipping is non refundable.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Pm sent. I'd like at least 20.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
what are the food for this CRS?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are RCS any tougher than Amanos?
I seem to have lost an Amano every
few water changes till all were gone.
(no, they didn't escape or get eaten)
I wouldn't say they are tougher. I have both CRS and Amano living in the same water parameters and both do great. Have you tested the water to make sure all is good? My Ph for the amano and rcs is 8.0. the GH is 8.0 THey both should do fine in quite a variety of water parameters as long as there is no ammonia, nitrite, or copper in the tank. I keep the temp at 78 degrees. You said when you do water chages they are gone. I know you probably check but I will ask anyway. Do you use same temp water along with the PH, GH, KH that the tank has? I would just test the water in the tank, and the water your going to put in the tank and make sure there is no big difference.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still have have more shrimp available. People that have gotten there shrimp from me this past week have left positive feedback so you know I am on the up and up.
If you are interestd Pm me.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Sunmiztres is a great seller of shrimp. All my shrimp arrived alive, and in great condition.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would just like to add that the shrimp I got from Sunmztres were packed well and are all doing great. They have adapted to my tank really well.

Thanks again.

MAHA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.