The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Aquatilium Plantarum
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have another thread looking for Eriocaulons to trade for this rare plant but nothing worked out so I'm ready to start selling some as my plant has become overgrown. Stems are $10 each plus $5 shipping in small priority box. Watch your weather as there is no insulation in these. I don't have any cold packs but if you want me to use a small insulated box I can see what shipping would be. I plan to start shipping these out Monday. Payment via Paypal. No guarantees on live arrival but I've already sent a few stems out with no problems, read my latest feedback. Just added some photos so you can see how beautiful this plant is. It's a slow grower so I won't have any available again for awhile.

·
Aquatilium Plantarum
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Four packages went out this morning. Still have more available. Weather is very nice here, now's the time to have them shipped.

·
Aquatilium Plantarum
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Blue would be neat. The closest I have is an Echinodorus Aflame that is in the 37g in my sig. It likes softer water too. I have just found that most of the colorful "pretty" plants we have available to us are soft water plants.
You can see my Aflame leaves in one of the above photos. They are pretty plants aren't they

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Got mine a while back. Nice stem fully grown stem. TY.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.