The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm tearing down a tank and have some leftovers so I'm making packages priced to sell. Paypal payment only please and I plan to ship Saturday 9/24. Live arrival gauranteed if a DOA photo is received within 3 hours of receipt of the plants money will be refunded minus shipping costs.

I have 3 packages available at $40.00 shipped and each will include at least the following, but likely much more.

5 x Rotala rotundifolia 'Thailand' (not sure this has been released as it looks just like 'Colorata', but is new nonetheless)
30 x Lilaeopsis chinensis runners (still hard to find in the hobby. Leaves are thicker and rounder than brasiliensis, tiny bit of algae)
8 x Cryptocoryne nurii plantlets (these are very small runners with the beginnings of a plant at the end, nice long rhizomes will ensure larger plants soon enough)

·
Banned
934 Posts
Any pics of the nurii? I am very interested if you can get a photo of what a plantlet looks like to you. Even if it is a stock image of someone elses on ebay or something. Just something for representation. Also would you consider selling all the nurii you have? I would be very interested if you decided to do so.

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The nurii is all spoken for. I linked to a picture in the ad of what it looks like when mature. All of these plants are not difficult to grow. My water is neutral and about KH4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.