Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Loads of plants for sale~~~

If anyone is interested in buying at least 5 erios or at least 5 crypt hudoroi, contact me and I can give you a really good deal depending on how large your order is.

Cryptocoryne Hudoroi - $25 ea. (Very rare)
These were wild collected so they are in their emersed forms. To submerse, plant it underwater, wait for a melt and watch it grow back.

Cryptocoryne Hudoroi Roots for sale - $12.50 ea
These are basically just the roots with little to no leaves on the crypt plant. Some of them have started to melt in order to convert to the new terrain (submersed form conversion).
I can sell them for much cheaper because well, they're just roots now.

Some of you may think, why would you just sell roots? Well, it's a cryptocoryne and that's all they need to grow back. Actually, when you order the one with leaves for $25, if you decide to convert it into a submersed form, you'll find youself with only a root left either way and then regrow its leaves again. So if you're not a fickly person with how your plants look for now and is patient enough to wait for the melted leaves to grow back, here's your chance to snatch a deal!

If you think about it, you're basically skipping step 1 and you get the plant at half off! :p (Step 1 is melting phase)

IMG_2179.JPG
Cryptocoryne Becketti 'Green' - $5 per pot
IMG_2177.JPG
Cryptocoryne Beckettii 'Red' - $5 per pot
IMG_2176.JPG
Both are wild collected as well.

Eriocaulon Truncatum - $20 ea
Wild collected as well but very healthy! It was originally sent to us as cinereum but... it clearly isn't. It is NOT cinereum taiwan, I understand that the leaves are fat and all but cinereum growth is way bushier than these. Not to mention it was collected in the wild from Indonesia. This is taiwan: http://www.a-charming.com/list/a0197.htm and that is NOT the plant I have available. So do not get confused :hihi: .
IMG_2175.JPG
Java Moss - $20 for half a pound and a quarter for $12.50
IMG_2178.JPG
Wild collected so it is in emersed form. Treat normally and just tie it onto something and submerse it. It looks really good emersed though, so uhh... enjoy it while it lasts I guess! Haha :p
Measurements for a quarter of a lb is approx. 4 inch long and 2 inch thick.

Shipping is $8 Priority mail. (Possibly more if the order is really large, I will notify you before you send the payment if this is the case.)
PM me for more info and questions.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Ebichua where did you collect that Erio, in the USA? Doesn't look like a Cinereum at all, can you collect more of it? If you can I would take 1 or 2 to add to my collection :) Let me know

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not from the US and yes, I am aware that it does not look like a cinereum at all. Do eriocaulons change forms depending on its type? 100% submerged growth vs partial submersion to just damp?

I'm still not 100% sure on its exact sp. but the supplier put them as cinereum. I might take it off the sales until I can figure its true ID out.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Ebichua I just confirmed it is a Cinereum sp, but from Taiwan. I no longer needs these as I have access to them. Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, the new eriocaulon has been ID'd and is back up for sale!

Eriocaulon Trucantum - $20 ea

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone is interested in buying at least 5 erios or at least 5 crypt hudoroi, contact me and I can give you a really good deal depending on how large your order is.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
This is Truncatum aka Phillipines which I have owned in the past and what you have there is not what I had :) Note the Truncatum color is similar to Aquaticums & Matto Grosso and not a deep green as you have. With that said it does appear you have something different so good luck with the sale :)

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is Truncatum aka Phillipines which I have owned in the past and what you have there is not what I had :) Note the Truncatum color is similar to Aquaticums & Matto Grosso and not a deep green as you have. With that said it does appear you have something different so good luck with the sale :)
It looks dark because I was taking these pictures at night time and the lighting was coming from my fish tank nearby (lol). Colors vary in plants depending on whether they are submersed or emersed when the picture is taken. So yes, I would have to say that it does look dark in my picture but rest assured, it IS lighter in color in person and in the light.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All orders have been shipped today.

The erios are indeed $20 a piece but with discount depending on quantity!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EDITED: I just realized that the java moss I had for sale was actually HALF A POUND and not a quarter of a pound for $20. And half of that is actually a quarter of a pound, not an eighth of a pound. Prices remain the same! You're just getting more than you ordered for, that's all. So to all the buyers that paid already, I hope it isn't too overwhelming!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cryptocoryne Hudoroi Roots for sale - $12.50 ea
These are basically just the roots with little to no leaves on the crypt plant. Some of them have started to melt in order to convert to the new terrain (submersed form conversion).
I can sell them for much cheaper because well, they're just roots now.

Some of you may think, why would you just sell roots? Well, it's a cryptocoryne and that's all they need to grow back. Actually, when you order the one with leaves for $25, if you decide to convert it into a submersed form, you'll find youself with only a root left either way and then regrow its leaves again. So if you're not a fickly person with how your plants look for now and is patient enough to wait for the melted leaves to grow back, here's your chance to snatch a deal!

If you think about it, you're basically skipping step 1 and you get the plant at half off! :p (Step 1 is melting phase)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.